Gutter cleaning, do, die …..or delegate!
Gutter cleaning is one of those mundane chores that you know needs to be done, but it’s not the type of work that fills you with enthusiasm or confidence. It is the ultimate Health & Safety nightmare…. an accident waiting to happen.
However the debris has caused a blockage and a huge damp patch is starting to seep through your brickwork where the rain has overflowed, it is decision time. Do YOU climb the ladder, do you delegate to one of your team?
OK. Health and Safety bible duly noted:
- Let someone know you are cleaning your gutters.
- Use a safe and secure ladder.
- Rake leaves and other debris off the rooftop first.
- Wear rubber-soled shoes when walking on the rooftop.
- Use a plastic gutter scooping tool.
- Wear gloves and proper eyewear.
- Unclog down spouts
- Watch out for hazardous power lines
BUT WAIT THERE’S ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOU TO CONSIDER:
Call Zi Services, we specialise in commercial cleaning, internally and externally.
Free no obligation quotation available on 0800 073 0103 or email