ZI Technical Services Ltd. (The Company) operations centre is located in South Norwood, London and provides services to a broad range of sectors as identified within the Company scope of business that is
“Provision of Cleaning Services for Schools, Offices and other Commercial Premises”
to customers mainly within London and South-East England and is committed to an ongoing policy to ensure that it involves meeting and surpassing the customer’s expectations and operational needs through interpreting the clients brief and requirements.
The Company has established a Quality Management System (QMS) which meets the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems), including aspects specific to its business activities.
It is the responsibility of every employee to ensure that our services meet the quality criteria set by the Company. The company supports a culture that values the highest quality performance with every function having the objective of quality in mind. The Company aims to support these commitments by the use of the Quality Management System which will be reviewed to assess its effectiveness and opportunities for continual improvement by ensuring: –
- The service provided conforms to agreed customers’ requirements including compliance with legal and other requirements specifically related to its business activities.
- The cleaning service provided to our customers with an on time, fault free and reliable service at a competitive cost.
- The QMS and Policy are subject to on-going review via the formal Management Review Process to ensure it continues to be effective and suitable for the company business needs.
- Quality objectives and targets are set, reviewed including associated risks (risk register) and progressed via the formal management review process. These objectives are clearly communicated to all employees so that they may participate in their achievement.
- The Company Management Team are committed to provide the resources necessary to fulfil its contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements, working in partnership with clients and suppliers to achieve continual improvement in the level of service provided. The Company prides itself on being able to provide flexible solutions to clients’ requirements.
- The Company has a policy of continual improvement to its Quality Management System (QMS) including its services and customer focus ensuring that we understand the customer’s needs, both now and for the future and by: –
Maintaining a QMS which conforms to EN ISO 9001:2015.
- To be attentive to our clients’ needs and requirements, then develop those objectives and integrate them into the review process.
- Continually improving customer satisfaction.
- to enable our people to formulate solutions that meet and surpass our clients’ expectations
- promotion of equal opportunities and to nurture innovation
- Continually develop the communication between staff and customers, interested parties and ensuring that all employees are suitably trained and resourced to support the needs of the business.
- All new and existing personnel and persons working on behalf of the Company are made aware of the Quality Policy by internal communication (e.g. displayed and/or available within the company workplace), on-going training and Induction.
- This Quality Policy is also made available to the public and other relevant interested parties either electronically via the web site and / or via hard copy issued on request.
Top Management of the Company have given the Quality Manager full authority to carry out the Quality Policy of the Company and all Company personnel are required to co-operate with the Quality Manager in carrying out this task.
The Quality Policy is supported by systems and processes that are aligned and meets the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015 and is communicated to all employees, sub-contractors and other personnel working on behalf of the Company.
This policy is a strategic business tool and supports the corporate philosophy to provide a quality, innovative, compliant and sustainable service to the sectors in which the company operates.
This Quality Policy is approved by the undersigned and is the authoritative document relating to the Quality Management within the Company.
Mr John Ziaian